Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Support the troops!

The time is going by slower than molasses in January today. Most likely it's due to the fact that I am super stoked that tomorrow is Veterans Day and this guy doesn't have to go to work. Just thinking about it makes me giddy. I have absolutely no actual plans for the day off but all I know is that I don't have to do anything accounting related and that is pure awesomeness.

There are a number of reasons why working for a bank sucks but the fact that we get to observe all those sweet holidays is alright with me. So, my activities for tomorrow will be pretty much limited to the following:

  • Sleeping late (at least until 8)
  • Playing video games (I will finish Fallout 3)
  • Rocking out
  • Eating a calzone
  • Not showering
  • Watch a bunch of movies
That about sums it up. Maybe I could:

  • getting drunk
...as well. But after my Halloween, I'm kind of hesitant to be partaking in that particular activity for a little while.

I'm having a hard time deciding what movies to watch with my free day. I'd like to give the GI Joe film a shot. What guy my age wasn't a huge fan of Joe back in the day. Like most things I assume that the movie will fuck it all up. For Christ sake they have Sienna Miller in the movie!!! Name me any good movies at all that she's in. Or, for bonus points, just name any movies that she's been in.

Anyway, those are my aspirations in appreciation of the brave men and women who defend my freedom and ability to be a total lazy piece of shit.

Thank you, and God bless.


Army Girl - Watch more amazing videos here

No comments:

Post a Comment