Friday, June 26, 2009

Killer robots from outer space and Megan Fox in little outfits

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen comes out this weekend and I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty stoked about it. It's getting bad reviews left and right by the critics but they're all idiots anyways. They say, "two and a half hours of special effects, explosions, and bad acting", and I say dy-no-mite! These aren't art films, alright people? We're not looking for Pan's Labyrinth style imagery or award-winning acting. We want fucking big ass robot battles. The first one certainly delivered. The word on the movie is that Michael Bay enjoyed all the effects so much in the first movie that he decided to do nothing but effects in this one. More power to him!


I have to feel kind of bad for Shia LeBeouf, though. I don't really like the guy too much, but he is supposed to be the star of the film. Yet everywhere you look the marketing for this movie tends to be riding this...





and this...











and this...





... noticing a theme?

Yes, Megan Fox, is a nice looking gal, but I think she is getting a bit bigger than the movie. Last night she was on Letterman and she was kind of a d-bag. I have my theories as to why, but #1 on the list is that she has been with this guy.



So, I can't wait for the movie. Once GJ Joe comes out I will only need someone to turn Voltron in to a motion picture in order to die happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment