Monday, August 24, 2009

This guy almost makes me want to like Sid the Kid

I have to admit it. Ovechkin is sick to watch on the ice. He plays with an enthusiasm and flair that is extremely rare in the NHL. He celebrates goals in cheesy displays and loves the camera.

This dude is good.

But everytime I read an interview he does I get a little disgusted. It's hard to equate properly but he may be the NHLs version of TO or Ochocinco. I can't stand either one of those guys. While checking the baseball box scores this morning (Logjammin is on FIRE!) on Yahoo I saw another one of his interviews and a report of his clothing line release party. Some of the shit he says is extremely obnoxious. Maybe it's just because he's foreign but it seems like he goes out of the way to show how much of a pimp he is.


Look at him!



He's always talking about the ladies. Often times the guy who talks about how much tail he's getting is usually getting the least but maybe the rules are different in Russia. I don't know. I suppose he could serve as an example to every ass-ugly dude out there that anyone can lay some pipe despite a d-bag personality and a face only your mother could love. Of course all you need in that situation is to be the future of the NHL and make a shit ton of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment