Thursday, March 11, 2010

You sick little monkey

The more I hear about Rep Eric Massa the more skeeved out I get. It took me a couple days to even start to pay attention to this guy as I started hearing his name pop up and I wish I had never decided to do so. Here you have a grown man, an elected representative, discussing his history of tickling, groping, SNORKLING(???) other grown men who have been subordinates. And the whole time he's talking about it like it ain't no thang.

It's so strange becomes he confesses freely to any and all alleged activities and then says that nothing is wrong with this. I'm pretty sure that if I were to ahead and give my buddies at the bar a good tickle tonight that I'd get a punch to the face. Sure, getting punched in the face wouldn't be anything new, but that is irrelevant.

So this fella was recently on the Glen Beck show for an interview and a fascinating thing happened where Beck eventually turned to the camera and apologized to his audience for "wasting their time". I'm not sure what he thought was going to happen but you know something isn't right when you've managed to out-crazy Beck.

The serious issue about this, however, is who knew about it. The rumor is that Nancy Pelosi did. If this is true, then there is no excuse for that and she will forever be right there with Dennis Hastert and John Boehner in relation to the Mark Foley incident a couple years ago. That kind of behaviour has no place in our government, and it won't end until these people in positions of authority take steps to curb it, rather than hide it to protect one party's majority.

Again and again the politicians that we are stuck with continue to shock me. Every level of depravity has been uncovered so far at the nations highest offices. We've had all sorts of sexual exploits, perversion, uncountless greed, hypocrisy, zero ethics, lack of integrity, and any other sort of bad behavior you can think of.

Perhaps the Teabaggers have it right with the idea of mob rule. Christ, when Glenn Beck and teabaggers start looking sane, you know shit is getting crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment