Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Don't threaten me with a good time

I now want health care reform to be passed like never before courtesy of Rush threatening to leave the US if it goes through.

"...if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country."

Update: What a downer. It turns out that Rush is only going to "leave the country to get private medical treatment in Costa Rica", not to live there permanently. Perhaps we can invade Costa Rica and give them Universal Health Care?

2 comments:

  1. That's how I felt when Eddy Vedder said the same thing about leaving the United States for Canada if Bush was re-elected for a second term.

    The one thing they have in common is that no matter where they move to, the product of their profession will always be prevalent within the borders of the United States.

    Get use to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think seeing Vedder compared to Limbaugh just gave me a mini aneurysm. I need time to recover.

    ReplyDelete