Wednesday, September 2, 2009

World on Fire

So when I am not obsessing about politics it appears that I obsess about music. I'm proud to admit that I love me some Sarah McLachlan and this song has been stuck in my head for months. I had no idea that the video was so sappy, though. So watch it and then give some money to Africa. Or buy a PS3. One of my buddies told me during last nights fantasy football draft that the price was dropping.




While I'm at it, here's some more Sarah




Sarah McLachlan - Possession (Official Music Video) - Click here for another funny movie.

1 comment:

  1. it's true, the PS3 is down to $299. Makes me want to shoot myself in the face for buying it at a price close to $800 when it first came out. But Oh well... not like I didn't see this coming.

    ReplyDelete